Fairfield County's mid-week stop for local food!
vegetables & fruit• flowers • meat •bread •baked goods
Join your favorite farmers and food producers each week at the Goodwives Shopping Center in Darien, Connecticut!
- Blue Slope Farm (Franklin, CT): Local cow & goat milk, meat, maple syrup
- Gazy Brothers Farm (Oxford, CT): vegetables, herbs, flowers, and plants
- Newgate Farm (Windsor, CT): small fruits and berries, greenhouse, cut flowers, and baked goods
- Ox Hollow Farm (Roxbury, CT): hormone and antibiotic-free, pasture-raised Angus beef, pork and poultry
- Riverbank Farm (Roxbury, CT): Bay State Certified Organic vegetables, herbs, fruit, flowers and prepared foods, and seedlings
- Smith's Acres (Niantic, CT):
- Whistle Stop Bakery (Ridgefield, CT): Baked goods prepared using local ingredients when possible
- Wave Hill Bread (Norwalk, CT): Artisanal breads and pastries, made with organic and whole grain ingredients
- Woodland Farm (South Glastonbury, CT): Apples, pears, berries and other seasonal fruit